If you need to know about the shipping time, logistics information and receipt-related issues after purchasing any product or accessory on Ruko Store, please refer to this article for help.
Delivery and Shipping Fee
1. Please fill in the real name of the consignee, delivery address and valid contact information accurately when placing the order to facilitate the timely delivery. If you need to change the order information, please contact Ruko Support in advance.
2. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact Ruko Support in a timely manner. We will offer you a solution.
Pay attention to the following circumstances:
If the country where the order is placed is different from the consignee’s country, the order information cannot be changed. Please select the page of the consignee’s country and place a new order.
3. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee.
Order and Shipping Info Inquiry
After the product is shipped, you will receive a notification email containing the tracking number (you need to check the email notice when placing the order). Click the link in the email to go to the express service website, and you can check the shipping information of the order.
Inspection and Sign
1. To protect your rights and interests, we recommend that you inspect the package upon delivery. If it is damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact Ruko Support.
2. If you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the package, you are recommended to record a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please make sure to contact Ruko Support within 24 hours after you receive the package.