Gimbal and Camera
Image Transmission
Flight Performance
Remote Controller
Software
Accessories

Aircraft

• I am a beginner, where can I find the tips about using F11GIM2

Users can refer to the user manual and instructional videos, or get them in the RUKO DRONE APP.
  • How to connect the F11GIM2 remote controller to the aircraft?

After turning on the aircraft and the remote controller, they will be paired automatically, and it would take about 45S.
  • Does the F11GIM2 have Return to Home(RTH) function?

Yes, the drone can return to home by pressing the button 'RTH' under GPS mode. Meanwhile, please pay attention to the surrounding environment, and set the return altitude when press the button.
  • Can the F11GIM2 drone return to home by itself when at low battery?

The drone will calculate the battery level by itself, and return home automatically according to the flying distance and power when it is low battery.But under windy fly environment, pilot should foresee the need to reserve more power for the drone to return.
  • Can the F11GIM2 drone return home when it loses connection with the remote control?

When the remote control lost connection with the drone for about 5 seconds, the drone will start to return home automatically.
  • Can F11GIM2 take photos and videos without installing an SD memory card?

Yes, but the video resolution store on the phone is lower (1280 X 720P). It is recommended to install a memory card with a card speed of 10 or higher to record the picture and video (3840 X 2160P).
  • Can I insert a micro SD card on the F11GIM2?

Yes, the drone supports a microSD card with capacity up to 128G, and the card read and write speed should be 10 or above.
  • What positioning system is used by F11GIM2?

The F11GIM2 uses GPS+GLONASS positioning system for positioning.
  • Where can I find the serial number of drone?

The label is at the bottom of drone.
  • Does F11GIM2 support obstacle avoidance?

No
  • How do I turn on a F11GIM2 after unboxing?

Pls refer to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bozP9oLxlA
  • Is F11GIM2 waterproof?

No
  • Can F11GIM2 fly with any playload?

No

Battery

• How long will it take to fully charge the F11GIM2 battery?

It takes about 4.5 hours when using 5V 2A-3A adapter.
  • What is the maximum voltage for the adapter supported by the F11GIM2 battery?

Better to use 10W-15W adapter,(output currency 5V 2A-3A)
  • What are the maintainance tips for the battery?

It is recommended to charge and discharge once a month, maintain 50-60% of the electricity, and the battery should be stored in a cool environment and avoid high temperature exposure.Never charge the battery immediately after it is used, wait until it cools down to home temperature.
  • What are the common functions of the F11GIM2 battery power button?

Long press until the 4th light turns on: turn on the aircraft Long press until the 4th light goes out: turn off the drone
  • If I can put the batter inside the drone when I charge the batter?

We do not recommend doing this. Because the battery cannot dissipate heat well; secondly, the battery is connected to the fuselage circuit, which will pose a safety hazard.
  • Dose F11GIM2 package include chargding head?

Not included.But charging cable is included.
  • Are F11GIM2 battery and F11GIM battery interchangeable ?

Yes

Gimbal and Camera

• What kind of image stabilization system F11GIM2 have?

2-axis mechanical stabilization gimbal (pitch, roll) + third-axis EIS electronic stabilization technology
  • What is the maximum pixel of photos and videos taken by F11GIM2?

Photo: 3840x2160P Video( Micro SD): 4K 30fps
  • Does F11GIM2 drone camera support zoom function?

5x digital zoom
  • Can user replace the gimbal camera of F11GIM2 drone by themselves?

Self-replacement is not allowed.
  • Can users download the pictures and videos on the memory card to their mobile devices?

Yes, user can download it in the album SD card after connecting to the drone’s WiFi.
  • What is the up and down controllable angel of camera?

0°to -80°
  • How can I get the gimbal camera worked?

After complete the compass and gyr calibration, place the drone on a flat surface, the gimbal camera will automatically self-check, this process will take about 20 seconds.

Image Transmission

• What is the WiFi name of F11GIM2? How to connect it?

Open the WiFi section of the mobile phone and find a WiFi without a password, names: RUKO -GIM2-*****BRG
  • What to do if failing at connecting the drone's WiFi?

Some Android phones may pop up the WiFi connection setting after connecting to WiFi, please keep the WiFi connected, allow local network permission, turn off VPN, otherwise, the image transmission will be failed.
  • What image transmission technology does F11GIM2 use?

Enhanced Wi-Fi image transmission technology
  • What is the maximum resolution of F11GIM2 real-time image transmission?

720p/30fps
  • How long will the video transmission delay on app for F11GIM2?

0.17-0.24 seonds (depends on the flight environment and mobile device)
  • What should I do if the image transmission of F11GIM2 freezes or delays seriously?

1. It is recommended to fly in an open and unobstructed place without wireless signal interference. 2. Close other running app on the mobile device to maintain its best performance. 3. Turn on the remote control antenna and point it in the same direction as the aircraft.
  • What is the maximum image transmission distance of F11GIM2?

The maximum image transmission range is 9842ft in an open area without interference. The image transmission distance also depends on the mobile phone, as the reception signal of different mobile phones is different.
  • After I click to connect drone wifi, it shows “No internet connection".

It is normal.
  • I use iPhone, after I click to connect drone wifi, what should I do that I cannot see live video on APP?

Open the permission setting of Ruko drone App, pay attention to whether the permission of "Local Network; Wireless Data; Camera" is turned on

Flight Performance

• What is the maximum flying altitude of F11GIM2?

393ft
  • What is the maximum flight speed of F11GIM2?

3m/s (Camera mode) 6m/s (Normal mode) 9m/s (sports mode)
  • Why the flight altitude and distance been limited?

a. In the default mode (Beginner Mode), the flying altitude and distance will be limited to 30 meters. b. The user has set a limited flight altitude and distance in the RUKO DRONE app flight settings. c. The drone is in low battery. In this case, the flying altitude and distance will be limited to 30 meters.
  • What is the maximum flight time of F11GIM2 per battery?

It can fly at a constant speed for 28 minutes in a windless environment.
  • How does F11GIM2 connect GPS?

In an open outdoor area, the drone will automatically search for GPS satellite signals, (it would take 1-2 minutes,Which depends on the environment)
  • Can GPS signals be connected when F11GIM2 drone is under a tree, next to a building, or indoors?

No, GPS signals cannot be searched when under shelter or surrounded by tall obstacles
  • Can F11GIM2 fly without GPS?

You can fly by switching to attitude mode, but you cannot fly at a fixed point (drift may occur), and cannot support the return function, etc. It is not recommended to fly in attitude mode.
  • How to get F11GIM2 drone prepared before flying?

1. Unfold the front arm first, and then unfold the rear arm. 2. Rremove the gimbal cover carefully. 3. Place the drone on a level surface.
  • Why all lights are red when the drone is powered on?

1. When the frequency link with the remote control is not successful, the red light flashes. 2. The drone is in a low power state.
  • Why all lights turn to pink after paired with the remote controller?

It maens the drone has entered the compass calibration state and you need to perform horizontal and vertical calibration.
  • Does F11GIM2 need to be calibrated every time I start it?

Yes, calibration can help keep the drone flying stably and safely
  • Can I adjust the flying speed?

Short press the speed switch button to switch among three modes: "sport mode; normal mode; camera mode"

Remote Controller

• Can I view the flight altitude and distance on the F11GIM2 remote control?

It can be viewed through the LED screen on the remote controller.
  • How to check the battery level of the F11GIM2 remote control?

Short press once to check the battery level when it is not on, also can check it from the remote control screen or the app during flight.
  • What kind of size of mobile device can the F11GIM2 remote control hold?

Minimum width 2.17inch,maximum width 3.54inch
  • How to turn off the remote control?

Click once then keep pressing for 3 seconds.
  • How to switch into the attitude mode?

Long press the speed switch button on the remote control to switch GPS mode/attitude mode. Functions with GPS (return home, fixed-point flight, GPS follow, surround, route planning, etc.) cannot be used in attitude mode When using the drone outdoors, the attitude mode cannot be switched after the drone searches for a GPS signal (F11GIM2 is not recommended to fly in attitude mode, as the inability to fly at a fixed point will make it difficult to operate the drone)
  • How to make an emergency stop when flying?

If you tap and then hold the emergency stop button when the drone is at the altitude of 42-49ft, the drone motors will stop working immediately and fall to the ground. It is recommended only use it when in emergency to avoid unnecessary losses.
  • What is the battery capacity, charging time and usage time of the F11GIM2 remote control?

The remote control battery capacity is 1500mAh, it can be used for approximately 2 hours after fully charged.

Software

• Can the camera angle of F11GIM2 be adjusted on the APP?

Yes, there is an angle adjustment button on APP.
  • Which APP is used for F11GIM2?

RUKO DRONE
  • Where can the F11GIM2 APP be downloaded?

You can scan the code in the user manual to download or search for ROUKO DRONE in the app store to download
  • What should I do after download the F11GIM2 APP and before flight?

When install the RUKO DRONE app, you need to set the app permissions and load the map data in the app.

Accessories

• Which parts of F11GIM2 can be replaced by users?

Propeller, arm, lampshade, and landing gear.
  • Which parts of F11GIM2 can be bought separately?

Remote controller, drone body, battery, propeller blade, lampshade, landing gear, arm, charging cable, and gimbal cover.
  • How often should the propellers of the F11GIM2 be replaced?

Before each flight, please checkwhether the propellers are cracked, worn, deformed, or corroded, and whether the propellers screws are loose. If yes, the propellers and screws need to be replaced, and please follow the guidelines in the propellers replacement instructions strictly when you replace them

Manuals Download

Apps Download

ruko app
Ruko Drone
ios qrcode android qrcode
ios qrcode android qrcode

Ticket

1.What's your product model?*

2.Where did you purchase your product?*

•  
  •  
  •